• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Membership packages

4 posts in this topic

Just realized I never received my yearly membership package. Was looking forward to the 5 submission coupon.. accidentally let the last two years worth expire (due to change of duty station and constant deployments). I did receive my registry certificates this past March so I know the address is updated. Can somebody assist?

• Administrator

Thanks for your question.

Earlier this year we changed the process for Collectors Society Memberships. We no longer send membership packages with a coupon for grading. Instead, any new or renewing Premium and Elite Members receive a $150 credit to their account that may be applied to any grading tier. That credit has already been automatically applied to your account

Awesome thanks! Does this also expire like the coupons? If so, I have to do a submission soon because Im leaving the country, again. I really hate my travel agent.. sends me to crappy places! (: