• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think about this toning?

8 posts in this topic

In my opinion, based simply upon the ebay images supplied, there is no way that this coin would get certified as problem-free by any of the grading services this person lists in his auction ad. I believe it is AT.

Mike, I don't think that color pattern would be acceptable at NGC. It might indeed be natural for all we know, but still result in a body bag.

Now, if it were really MS-67 FBL, it would be worth buying and dipping at the current price, as the seller is grading "according to PCGS, NGC and ANACS standards" after all! 27_laughing.gif

James

AT or Legit?

Just wondering what you all thought of this coin's chances in certification confused-smiley-013.gif...at this point I am suspect of any claim of a high-end coin with color that is not slabbed...but that's just the paranoid side of me. devil.gif

Mike

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Looks like it came right out of a fingerpainting class in kindergarten. By the way, did you notice that seller also has paintings for sale?

We should have a Roman gladiator with "Thumbs Down" in the IG's.

Chris yay.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif