• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How To Claim 150$ from ELITE MEMBER

2 posts in this topic

Hi, NGC Moderator

this years i am extend my member by ELITE Member and i got 150$ credit from this level

but when i submit my coins to NGC and when it done invoice sent to me the same value

no discount 150$ from Member level . i ask in NGC question ,LISA Customer service and NGC ASIA still not get any answer .i am feel bad with it . NGC Not tell me when i register elite member about how to claim and when i need help no one can help me or give me the best answer.

it make me fell why i must register with ELITE if i can not get this credit

need your Feedback :

i can this credit for wave my last invoice

if you want information about my user and invoice nu you can ask me

:cry::cry::cry:

• Administrator

Thanks for your question. When you join as a Premium or Elite member, the credit is automatically applied to your account and used against submission charges as they are accrued. I can see the credit was applied to your account on 5/8/15. I will request that our accounting department send a detailed statement of your account so you can see all charges and credits since the $150 credit was applied.