• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver for Sale; Poured, Canadian, Australian

1 post in this topic

Hi,

Up for sale I have a group of miscellaneous silver that I am interested in selling.

- A 999 fine silver cube that weighs 1 oz and is sealed in its original packaging. It is beyond cool!- $22

- a 2012 PCGS SP 69 Australian First strike silver 10 cent coin. Simply a near perfect coin with light orange toning in the fields.- $15

- 10 Silver 1962-1967 UNC Canadian quarters in an air tite tube. These have all been cracked out of silver Canadian Mint sets- $30

- 10 Silver 1962-1967 UNC Canadian quarters in an air tite tube. Like the quarters above these have all been cracked out of silver Canadian Mint sets- $15

Shipping is a flat $2. If the entire lot is purchased the price will be $75 which includes free shipping to your destination of course.

Without further ado please see photos at the following link

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/silver-for-sale-poured-canadian-australian.266451/

If any interest arises please don't hesitate to pm me. Thanks!