• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

help!?!?!

3 posts in this topic

Hi. We have a Confederate coin with a horse and rider on the obverse and the CSA stamp on the reverse. We have not seen these two sides on the same coin. I'd include a picture if I could figure out how. Any ideas on the coin and/or how to post a picture? Thanks.

The coin is likely a reproduction, or a commemorative coin. The Confederacy more or less didn't mint coins.

Hi. We have a Confederate coin with a horse and rider on the obverse and the CSA stamp on the reverse. We have not seen these two sides on the same coin. I'd include a picture if I could figure out how. Any ideas on the coin and/or how to post a picture? Thanks.

If you're hosting your photos on your computer, you can use File Manager to browse through your pics. When you open a reply, File Manager is below the post box.

Other people use a hosting service like Photobucket, but I can't help you with this option.

Chris