• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A coin and paper money collector in China

7 posts in this topic

By BBS I'm assuming you mean a bulletin board system, like message boards or a forum of some kind? And assuming a coin-related one?

Well you found an awesome one here.

Collectors Universe (the PCGS side) is great, too. Just Google "collectors universe boards".

CoinTalk is very popular as well.

Hi ,

I'm a coin and paper money collector in China . If you have any question of China coin or paper money , you can send E-mail to me . (550166807@qq.com)

Anyone can tell me one or two famous , profession and popular BBS or website in US?

Thank you .

Welcome. The more international we get, the stronger our pool of knowledge. For me, each Chinese cash coin takes about an hour or more to identify correctly, but I would bet it would not take you as long. I spent two hours on one once before realizing it was actually Korean, and that I was looking in the wrong part of the book.

Since you asked for websites, a resource I use for world coin identification is Catawiki. It is not a complete archive, but neither even is the Krause guide.

Hi ,

I'm a coin and paper money collector in China . If you have any question of China coin or paper money , you can send E-mail to me . (550166807@qq.com)

Anyone can tell me one or two famous , profession and popular BBS or website in US?

Thank you .

yes www.coinraritiesonline.com

www.davewcoins.com