• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Support Women in Numismatics' (WIN) Summer Seminar Scholarship Raffle

1 post in this topic

As President of Women In Numismatics, I am once again very pleased to announce a fun and easy way for you to get involved in supporting numismatic education! Each year, WIN pays for one lucky numismatist’s tuition and board for a semester at the American Numismatic Association’s annual Summer Seminar in Colorado Springs – and we need your help to keep this amazing scholarship program going.

We’re holding a 25-25/50 raffle fundraiser, which means TWO lucky winners will each walk away with 25% of the total raffle ticket sales, and 50% will go directly to WIN’s scholarship program to ANA's Summer Seminar. Tickets are only $1 each or 6 for $5. So pick up a ticket or two for your chance to "win" while supporting WIN!

You can pm or email me at charmy@thepennylady.com and I will give you details on where to send your contribution. I will also be selling tickets at the ANA Summer Seminar next week, as well as during the summer Baltimore show in July, and throughout the Chicago ANA in August. The drawing will be held on SATURDAY, AUGUST 15 - and WINNERS NEED NOT BE PRESENT. Last year, two forum members - Rick Sear and Larry Hair - both won the raffle, so don't pass up an opportunity to be part of this worthwhile fundraiser, and perhaps wind up with a few extra coin spending bucks!

Thank you!!