• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission Invoices disappeared?

20 posts in this topic

I have 3 invoices currently at NGC received 6-1-2015. I went to check status tonight and no submission invoices showing.

Anyone else having this problem? Thanks, Tim

I have 2 submissions both in the mail on their way back. They were there Friday night, today they are gone. Russian hackers obv.

Don't worry about it.

"Submission tracking" only works if you are properly submissive.

You must bow twice from the waist, then go to your knees and bow toward Florida (or California, as the case may be). Each time your forehead touches the floor you must recite the blessed Formula of Submission:

"There is no grade but thou'st grade and no star of the firmament but thou'st star."

Then beseech favor upon your lowly self by saying:

"In the name of the Plastic and the Loupe and the Holy Rub. Amon."

If you fail to recite the proper form and language, your coins will be returned "Details" or "Questionable Authenticity" or even "No Opinion."

So be it.

NOTE: If bowing toward California, you must also circumnavigate the Great Surf Board seven times.

"Submission tracking" only works if you are properly submissive.

You must bow twice from the waist, then go to your knees and bow toward Florida (or California, as the case may be). Each time your forehead touches the floor you must recite the blessed Formula of Submission:

"There is no grade but thou'st grade and no star of the firmament but thou'st star."

Then beseech favor upon your lowly self by saying:

"In the name of the Plastic and the Loupe and the Holy Rub. Amon."

If you fail to recite the proper form and language, your coins will be returned "Details" or "Questionable Authenticity" or even "No Opinion."

So be it.

Bahahaha!! I actually had a dream about one of the possible big ones I'm hoping to see. (1904 Philly Morgan has a shot at 65) I dreamed it came back 65+ and I was ecstatic. Next thing I know the dream changes to fish and grading, and i am mad because someone filleted my fish. I was telling people "someone filleted my MS65 fish."

Funny dream! Sounds entirely realistic in the world of coins, too!

On the upside, I guess I can have another weird dream tonight about lord knows what, and it might be fun to find out what the grades are when I eventually open the package. Like in the old days!

I called in today and Jessica emailed me the results; but no plugging the certification number into their system and getting all the relevant information. System still down.

I guess I didn't miss much, because it seems to be working today and still in "Grading/Quality Control" status. (since the 23rd) I can only assume that means they are controlling a major amount of quality and there are a few 67s in there. ;)

They logged this economy order on 5/27, is this pretty typical turnaround time? My only other submission was an early bird and it turned pretty quickly.