• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

can submit cross-over modern with regular modern

2 posts in this topic

Hi

I just submitted coins for submission on the internet and when I did a cross-over grade on Modern it says 5 coin minimum. I am at the same time submitting 6 coins for Modern but not with a cross-over. When I went to print out forms it said there was an error and wouldn't print the forms. I removed the one for cross-over and it allowed me to print. Is there a way I can submit this coin with the other moderns as an addition? Thanks for any help in this matter.

Papag (ken Garippa)

Hi,

It wouldn't allow you to print the submission out because of the one crossover coin. It would be the same as putting an earlybird coin in with 5 economy coins. The one crossover coin should be placed on a separate invoice and can be mailed to us in the same package, and you could also write that you would like to have both submissions returned in the same manner to save you on postage.

Thanks,