• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Honor of Hoot.....may I present a buffalo nickel???

17 posts in this topic

I decided it was time to own a Buffalo nickel since I don't even have a circulated one in my collection. I thought I would jump in head first with this purdy little doggy...I mean Buffalo hi.gif

BUFFALO_36danacsms64_2532901.JPG

So this Buff's for you Hoot!!!!!! headbang.gif

Woo Wee! What a Buuuuuuffffeeeeeeeeeeelllllllooooooooooo! But it's jom and Wihlborg who deserves these honors. They are the great aficionados of toned buffs. jom makes 'em and Wihlborg collects 'em. wink.gif

All kidding aside, the two of them have true monster toners in their collections. I'm a strike fanatic - but thanks for the sentiment smile.gif.

And I like the strike on that beastie - it's 98% there on the reverse. The obverse is >90% there. A really excellent find with the superlative color. cloud9.gif

Now, truthteller, how did you make that one? 893whatthe.gif

Hoot

Nice coin, KC. smile.gif I think that in honor of Hoot you should send him some ripe buffalo chips! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't know whee any farms are around here sign-funnypost.gif

Go to your nearby grocery store about 3:00am. When the milk delivery truck leaves, follow it to the pasteurizing and bottling plant. When a tanker truck leaves the plant, follow it to the storage tank at a farm. When the farmer leaves the storage tank, follow him to the barn. Then, follow your nose! thumbsup2.gif

Chris 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

That's a lot of driving......can't I just go ito my backyard after I let the dogs out????

bumpit.gif

Don't think so - ya see, Hoot KNOWS genuine buffalo chips when he sees 'em, let alone smells 'em poke2.gif

Gorgeous coin 893applaud-thumb.gif

Man I hope I saved that image to my hard drive so I can repost it foreheadslap.gif

If you were a fencer, you could simply do a parry riposte.

boo.gif

27_laughing.gif

Surely you joust. poke2.gif

insane.gif