• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1995 Double Die Cent....

8 posts in this topic

With this so called New Wisconsin Quarter Craze... The Extra Leaf.. This brings me to thinking about the 1995 DD Cent.. and the craze about it... I remember seeing these coins be sold all over the place.. MS 67 RD for very high prices.... And then they found out there were many more then first thought... and the market dropped out on them. I wonder if the same sorta deal will happen with the Wisconsin Quarters.... Prices right now are sky high for them.... but I am guessing they will come down... I am sure some of the board members got one of those 1995 DD Cents when they were sky high.... What are your thoughts on this? You think it will turn out simular?

First thing that comes to mind is Cabbage Patch Kids circa 1979, or Tickle Me Elmo circa 1999 or Beanie Babies circa 1990. Everyone has to have one FIRST. Then, you can't give them away. Kinda like low pop moderns. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

Goes to show the level of desperation among the vast collecting crowd out there.

Anyone know what movie this line belongs to? "Know what's wrong with the world, Tyler? Boredom."

Hoot

Anyone know what movie this line belongs to? "Know what's wrong with the world, Tyler? Boredom."

Never Cry Wolf

I really enjoy Brian Dennehy.

Beijim

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!!!! cool.gif

Way to go Beijim!!! laugh.gif

Great scene from tha movie - with Rosie hanging out the door of a stalling Cessna single prop in a blizzard hanging onto the wing strut while banging on a frozen fuel line!!! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

It's the way we should all live life! yay.gif

Hoot

speaking on movies and coins... Does anybody remember the coins were in "The people under the stairs" ? I remember they were very valuable... but it had been so long I forgot...

Great scene from tha movie - with Rosie hanging out the door of a stalling Cessna single prop in a blizzard hanging onto the wing strut while banging on a frozen fuel line!!! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

It's the way we should all live life! yay.gif

As a private pilot 893whatthe.gif, I couldn't agree more. Although I generally try to take care of the weather and frozen anything concerns before committing the aircraft to flight.

foreheadslap.gif

Beijim