• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWP - Pictures that is . . .

6 posts in this topic

I've been buying coins and have built up a small stash, but have not been able to regularly enjoy looking at them (or share them). Recently, I had stldanceartist take some pics for me and I am quite pleased. I'd certainly recommend Benjamin - Contact him via PM or via his website

Here are just a few examples of his fine work portraying my coins for your viewing enjoyment:

tn_1852 Large Cent.jpg

tn_1964 D Kennedy Half PCGS MS66.jpg

tn_2004 ASE PCI MS70.jpg

Nice coins and nice photo work Doug. I agree that Ben is a very talented individual.

all the coins have the most important aspect of in demand coins in this and I think up and coming future markets

all have great eye appeal

I really appreciate the comments everyone! I'll tell you the coins shown here are darn accurate representations of the in-hand look.

More specifically to what Michael said:

all the coins have the most important aspect of in demand coins in this and I think up and coming future markets

all have great eye appeal

I agree these three pieces have great eye appeal. Quite a few coins that I bought out the gate as a newbie don't. I am paying much more attention to eye appeal in my purchasing decisions now.