• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe this shouldn't be here, but.............

5 posts in this topic

All right! Fess up! Which moderator is going to night school to become a 27_laughing.gifcomedian 27_laughing.gif?

Entry at "My Home": collector is an understatement, with 122 posts.

Wrong!! 123!

Okay, so maybe I should devote more time to my garden and get away from the keyboard. The problem is that you can stick anything into the ground, here, in south Florida and it will grow: yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifpalms, avocados, ruby reds, pineapple, tangelos.... anything . Well, almost anything. I stuck a $20 in the ground and I'm still waiting for the money tree.

Aw, what the heck! What good is life if you can't have a little fun even if it is at your own expense.

sign-rantpost.gifDid you know that West Virginia raised the drinking age to 32? It seems that they had a problem with student drinking in the high schools.

More sign-rantpost.gifThe Governor's Mansion in Little Rock was destroyed in a terrible storm. Yep, it darned near wiped out the entire trailer park.

Still more sign-rantpost.gifDo you know how you can tell if a good ole boy is married? There's tobacco spit on both sides of the pick-up.

That's enough for now. I've got to go watch my automatic sprinklers water my garden. Talk to you tomorrow ......124!

Chris 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

All right! Fess up! Which moderator is going to night school to become a 27_laughing.gifcomedian 27_laughing.gif?

Entry at "My Home": collector is an understatement, with 122 posts.

Wrong!! 123!

Okay, so maybe I should devote more time to my garden and get away from the keyboard. The problem is that you can stick anything into the ground, here, in south Florida and it will grow: yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifpalms, avocados, ruby reds, pineapple, tangelos.... anything . Well, almost anything. I stuck a $20 in the ground and I'm still waiting for the money tree.

Aw, what the heck! What good is life if you can't have a little fun even if it is at your own expense.

sign-rantpost.gifDid you know that West Virginia raised the drinking age to 32? It seems that they had a problem with student drinking in the high schools.

More sign-rantpost.gifThe Governor's Mansion in Little Rock was destroyed in a terrible storm. Yep, it darned near wiped out the entire trailer park.

Still more sign-rantpost.gifDo you know how you can tell if a good ole boy is married? There's tobacco spit on both sides of the pick-up.

That's enough for now. I've got to go watch my automatic sprinklers water my garden. Talk to you tomorrow ......124!

Chris 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

This guy needs serious help 893whatthe.gif

BTW haven't you heard of the "open" forum makepoint.gif

This guy needs serious help 893whatthe.gif

Hayden, that is why I'm here! Is there a Psych Major in the house? confused.gif

BTW haven't you heard of the "open" forum makepoint.gif

OF is too radical and scares me!

Sorry, Hayden, I wasn't cut out to be a comedian either. But, shouldn't the moderators be allowed to have a little fun, too?

Have a fun day!

makepoint.gifChris makepoint.gif