• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New eBay Listings, Toned Peace Dollar PCGS MS64, + More!

6 posts in this topic

Hey BNB, why would you sell that toned peace dollar under your QualityRareToys ebay ID instead of your QualityRareCoins ID? You have good feedback and obvious a coin theme on QRC, probably left a few bucks on the table on that one? Based on asking prices of other people's toned Peace dollars I think that one should be a 200+ piece. That's the dollar Jerseycat made raw if I remember correctly. The fingerprint holds it back o course but those are great colors.

Hey BNB, why would you sell that toned peace dollar under your QualityRareToys ebay ID instead of your QualityRareCoins ID? You have good feedback and obvious a coin theme on QRC, probably left a few bucks on the table on that one? Based on asking prices of other people's toned Peace dollars I think that one should be a 200+ piece. That's the dollar Jerseycat made raw if I remember correctly. The fingerprint holds it back o course but those are great colors.

The market is not doing well generally on coins. The fingerprint (?)/ discontinuity in toning holds back its value also, which is reflected in the closing price.

Yeah that is what limited my bid to 150.

I also thought that coin should be over $200 but didn't bid in time. I'm still looking for a great one for my set if any of y'all can be persuaded to part with a gem. :)