• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Numismaquest--it's gone and I'm waiting for those exciting events and promos...

5 posts in this topic

Back in February, NGC and PMG decided to discontinue the Numisma-Quest Numismatic Trivia contest. We were to "Stay tuned for other exciting promotions and events". Ok, I'm still tuned in for what those exciting promotions and events might be.

I stayed a paid member back in January to a small extent because of the possibility of winning a few trivia contests. Then a month later they were pulled.

Do you need ideas for those exciting events and promos? How about submit a note for PMG grading, get one free. Or submit 5 coins, get one free NCS conservation. Or even better for me... submit and NGC certified coin where NGC made a mistake, get it corrected for free.

I could think of more as I'm sure could others...

Any interest NGC/PMG?? Let me know ;-)

See more journals by ddr70

My major trauma in life, is I am, unfortunately, interested in most anything. Keeps my plate full and me off the streets.

You bet I'm interested.

Capt. Brian

"Or even better for me... submit and NGC certified coin where NGC made a mistake, get it corrected for free. "

If they truly made a mistake (like the 1952-D Franklin I got back with a 1952-S label), they will correct it for free.

Sigh... totally ignored/not noticed by NGC... Oh well.

I'd like to get free variety plus attributions [see my rant a number of years ago] Rant about variety plus fees when they were only $10 . Maybe for varieties where NGC does not yet have a picture like my 1871 50C MPD, make the submission a freebee. Add WB numbers to seated halves... like PCGS! Add Snow numbers (like EERC). Anything to get variety plus populations to some level where they represent something approaching reality.