• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE: Various coins (updated 30 Apr 2015)

5 posts in this topic

FOR SALE

I will be adding other coins periodically over the next few weeks. Please send me a Private Message (PM) if interested in any of the coins or if you have questions.

=================================================

Lot 1:

1864-B Hannover half groschen, PCGS MS64 $95

A nice crusty example of this tiny German States minor. I show both my pictures and those from PCGS Coinfacts below. It features the ever-popular rearing Saxon Steed. This is the highest graded example from PCGS, but is a duplicate in my collection.

1864B_PCGS_MS64_Hannover_composite_zps84515544.jpg

13978698_max_coinfacts_image_zpsg9a7gcoi.jpg

Lot 2:

1998 Australia silver 20 cents NGC PF69UC (Mintage 15,000) $90

This coin was issued as part of the 1998 “Masterpieces in Silver” proof collection. The collection included re-issues of popular designs from the 20th Century and was issued in 15,000 sets of 9 coins struck in 0.999 silver. This 20 cent piece bears the rider on horseback design of the 1934-35 Victoria Melbourne Florin – in my opinion the pinnacle of Kruger-Gray coinage designs.

1998_Australia_S20C_Florin_NGC_PF69UC_005_composite_zps25f9c628.jpg

Lot 3:

1992 Russia 3 Roubles, NGC PF66UC (Mintage 400,000) $32

A copper-nickel Russian coin commemorating the 700th anniversary since the Battle of Chudskoye Lake.

1992L_Russia_3R_Chudskoye_NGC_PF66UC_002_composite_zps271716b5.jpg

Lot 4: 2010 Benin 100 Francs (CFA) NGC PF69UC (Mintage 2,500) $60 (SOLD)

Lot 5: Circa 1884 Statue of Liberty medal (white metal), NGC MS62 $120 (SOLD)

Lot 6:

1890 Old Slater Mill medal (white metal), NGC MS63 $120

A medal commemorating the Old Slater Mill. Also a part of a lot of 4 medals from Stacks that doesn't really fit in my collection.

1890_Pawtucket_NGC_MS63_WhiteMetal_composite_zpsoiaxdoie.jpg

=================================================

Terms of sale: Payment is accepted by personal check, cashier's check, or PayPal (preferred). Sale prices include USPS First Class shipping and insurance in the lower-48 USA. Coins ship after payment is received in full (and clears, if applicable). Returns are accepted with no questions asked for 14 days after receiving the coin. Buyer pays return shipping and insurance and payment is refunded after coin is safely returned to me.

Successful BST transactions with Catbert, Zohar, yarm, BROADSTRUCK, BKW, wdrob, Ugakoivet, and others. If I don't recognize you from the boards, or haven't dealt with you before, references may be requested. Thanks for looking!

TTT - If the prices seem "off" to you, please feel free to make me a reasonable offer via PM.

I hope to photograph and post a few more items this weekend.