• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neat Coins Offered this Week (Pre Long Beach!) eBay/Photos Here

6 posts in this topic

Howdy,

The Ike listing says, "In the turbulent world of hyper grading, would this one pass muster with PCGS or NGC? Probably not, but I think it should!" Do you mean that the coin is almost certainly AT? Don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I wasn't certain which particular muster would be failing.

Beijim

P.S. And remember - there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

The set I purchased it out of (referenced in the auction description) offered average to above average coins and among the 32 Ikes, four that had pretty color/toning.

I'm not sure of the original source of these coins and thus my disclaimer. I personally like the way the color sits under the luster, but I'm afraid, as the color is extreme and bright (although blends well) the Services may bag it as not being "market acceptable".

I have a few Ikes into the Services now and until I receive them back and have a better feel for the climate, didn't want to risk a bodybag on this one.