• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April Additions posted by The Argentum Collector

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I have made some great April additions to my custom registry set THE GLOBAL SILVER COIN COLLECTION.

I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase 28 new silver coins for the collection, but I was only able to add one new country....Bolivia (the collection contains coins from 67 different nations so adding a silver coin from a new nation isn't that frequent). My additions span 5 centuries from 1620's Polish Polkers to modern day bullion. My four favorite additions are:

1. 1880 Morgan Dollar graded MS 65+. It's a true blast white coin with lots of great luster!

2. 1974 Panama, 20 Balboas, Simon Bolivar, 4 ounce .925 Ag, PF 68. This coin has a deep cameo and it's size and holder make it very impressive!

3. 2013 Mexico, 2 Onza, MS 70 Early Release. This is a fantastic addition to my Mexican coins and once again the size and holder make it all the more impressive!

4. 2011 Australia, silver dollar, Kookaburra, MS 70. This is the 14th Kookaburra in the set and a fine perfect 70 coin!

Hope everyone is enjoying the hobby and having fun with the hunt!

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/wcm/CoinCustomSetView.aspx?s=14077

16575.jpeg

See more journals by The Argentum Collector

This presentation was remarkable!! I wish I had collected in all the countries that I visited over the years with the Military. Your set is a fine example to follow.

Bud