• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainbow Toned Proof Coins F/S

2 posts in this topic

I have a few proof coins that are attractively toned. All were taken directly from US proof sets. Did the best I could with taking the pictures, but my photo skills are not the best. I will try to describe the coins the best I can. The pictures do not do the coins justice in any way.

First is a 1964 Lincoln cent proof. Beautiful Purple toned obverse and a full red reverse.

19641centobv.jpg1964pur1crev.jpg

Next is a beautiful 1961 Proof Jefferson Nickel.. Absolutely stunning Pastel rainbow colors on this one front and back

1961rainobv.jpg

1961rainrev.jpg

Next is another 1961 Jefferson Nickel Proof that is fully toned a beautiful bluish purple color. I had a hard time getting this to show in the pictures.

19615cbluobv.jpg19615crevblu.jpg

Another 1961 Jefferson Nickel that has some color but also has some hazing as well. Not as attractive in my opinion but still has some color.

19615cobv.jpg

19615crev.jpg

Up next is one of my favorites. A 1962 Jefferson nickel PF that has toned a very beautiful golden yellow color front and back. This one is cool.

19625cOBgold.jpg

19625crevgold.jpg

Next is a 1962 proof lincoln cent that displays some gorgeous purple toning. Pictures definitely do not do this coin justice.

19621cobv.jpg

19621crev.jpg

I saved the best for last. 1961 PF Washington Quarter that has beautiful Crescent Rainbows on the obv and rev. Very cool colors on this one.

196125cobv.jpg

196125crev.jpg

$50 shipped OBO.

Thanks