• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a new website with coins for sale!

18 posts in this topic

I have been extremely busy lately getting a new business going, with scarcely any time to even get on the boards. But things are slowly rounding into shape, so I hope to be able to start participating more in the next few weeks. I miss you all!

Here's a link to my website, with some of the inventory imaged and available. We're in the process of getting more and better descriptions soon. Thanks for looking.

Olde Towne Coin Shoppe website

James

Congratulations! It is great to see you back.

On another note, are you still going to catalog for Scotsman? I always admired your honesty in writing auction descriptions, and you are one of the few people that I would buy a coin from based on a written description without images.

Good luck on that venture and I like the site.

Actually I liked it so much that I sent you a PM asking how do I buy XXX coin. Are they really for sell or just for show? :/

Seriously though I sent you a PM or an email, can't really remember which, to buy a Morgan $ from you.

Thanks for all the lightning-fast responses, and especially the orders, guys!! I REALLY appreciate it!

I am indeed still cataloging for Scotsman, and in fact, I've written about 60% of the catalog for July :) . But we mutually decided that the only way I could venture into my own retail operation (which I've always wanted to do) and still catalog was to greatly reduce my hours. So basically, I am part-time now just for cataloging duties.

I didn't mention in the OP, but free fast shipping applies for all NGC board members!

I didn't mention in the OP, but free fast shipping applies for all NGC board members!

wow (thumbs u that's what I call excellent customer service!!

James,

Sorry but for some reason I cannot access that page with either IE7 or Chrome. I would love to visit your site and hopefully I will be able to .

Jim

james I saw the above post

and I just tried to access your website now using IE7 and also CHROME and both worked fine!!

Hey guys, I just tested with IE (don't have chrome) and it seems to be working. Could it have been a temporary glitch? Please check now!

It works for me now, but I have noticed that it has been super sluggish at times. And I have tried it on Safari, Chrome, and Firefox all installed on the most current Macintosh operating system.

Congratulations James! I enjoyed meeting you at the Indianapolis Show a couple years ago.

Good luck on your new venture. I'll be sure to check out your inventory.

I looked at your site and the one thing you should consider is a "home" button for each page. Once you start looking at the inventory, you have to use the back button for navigation.