• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1953 Panamanian Commemorative 50th Anniversary of the Republic 1 Balboa for Sale

2 posts in this topic

I have one more listing to share with the group. This is a 1953 Panamanian Silver 1 Balboa that commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Pepublic of Panama. This coin has a mintage of only 50,000 and is the last 1 Balboa to feature the lovely Standing Liberty design that was used from 1931-1947. The 1953 is a one-year type though due to the use of different lettering, a slightly revised rendition of Liberty and the word "cincuentanario" on the obverse. This coin is a raw uncirculated coin and these coins are quite scarce in any grade, but particularly in Uncirculated grades. Well, enough out of me. Here it is on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1953-50th-Anniversary-of-the-Republic-Silver-1-Balboa-/121602948417?

I'm priced pretty competitively for this issue in this condition. Thanks for taking a look!!

~Tom