• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U.S. Full Set Silver Proof Sets; 1924 Peace Dollar roll

3 posts in this topic

Hello coin collectors! My brother was a CGC grader who passed away 2 years ago, and I am helping to close out his estate, The comic books are done, but his coin collection remains. I would like to sell it here,and save the trouble of dealing with ebay. I plan to offer very good prices for collectors, and prices good enough for dealers, as well. I will listen to any offers.

Priority Mail insured shipment to the continental U.S. is included in all prices. PayPal payment is preferred. I don't have the time or patience to photograph the coins, and this will be considered in my pricing.

First up: 2003-2009 U.S. Silver Proof sets, 7 fresh sets including all original boxes and COAs. Everything is in excellent condition; all coins are fully frosted and untoned. Signs of minor weight bearing stress are visible on one end of the left front of the 2004 box.

$200 for the lot.

1999-2004 Silver Proof sets, all full sets, all coins are full-frosted and untoned. all packaging crisp and fresh, all COAs included. 6 sets total.

$220.

Roll 1924 Peace Dollars AU/BU sliders

These are pretty, bright coins; the scans hardly do them justice. One of the eagles shows problematic scratches around it. I note some marks and bumps. $450

img557_zpswa9smvqd.jpg

img561_zpsbrrddbmz.jpg