• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1943-S Mercury dime

8 posts in this topic

Your picture taking ability will improve.

I'd guess MS 65 FSB based upon the pictures provided.

I like unusual toning like that type here.

Nice coin!!!

Don't worry about Physicsfan3.14.... He really doesn't mean to be as offensive as his reply could make it seem.... He is just passionate;)

As far as my guess, I don't know, merc dimes IMO are especially hard to grade based on pics...

I will say MS66

Don't worry about Physicsfan3.14.... He really doesn't mean to be as offensive as his reply could make it seem.... He is just passionate;)

no offense taken....brutal honesty is always welcome with me :)

it's actually in the first cycle of toning on both sides, in the russet>burgundy (on the very edge, hard to see unless its in your hand) range on the reverse, with gold>amber on the front...

Well, not to proclaim to be the expert like many here will, but as far as the toning goes.... That is definitely not the first cycle of toning on the reverse... maybe on the obverse but definitely not the reverse. No way..... I don't neccesarily think its terminal like someone else mentioned either, but its definitely not first cycle.

Well, not to proclaim to be the expert like many here will, but as far as the toning goes.... That is definitely not the first cycle of toning on the reverse... maybe on the obverse but definitely not the reverse. No way..... I don't neccesarily think its terminal like someone else mentioned either, but its definitely not first cycle.

Me either .... Unless ..... hm

ColorChart.jpg

Original thread and offered here under provisions of U.S. Code Title 17 Chapter 1 Section 107