• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC submissions

9 posts in this topic

Visit the Collector's Society web site and use the Login and Password edit controls in the upper lefthand corner to log into your Collector's Society membership.

After you log in, the web page will contain a second black menu bar. The first menu on the bar is COINS. Select "My Order Status" from the COINS menu, and you should be all set.

I've attached a picture of the menu for reference.

Beijim

589a8ab87e77f_114408-MyOrderStatus.gif.5ffae1107dacd54a80def29c2ca9f0a9.gif

It isn't necessary to click on the word COINS. Rather, you can just hover the mouse pointer over it. When the menu drops down, click on "My Order Status" in the menu.

If you actually click on COINS, you'll navigate to a "MEMBER OPTIONS" page listing various options for each of the three collecting categories (coins, comics, cards). Click on the "My Order Status" link under the COINS category.

At present (11:00 PM EST, 2-25-2003), the server seems a bit funky and won't actually display the order status page, but it worked earlier today at the time of my original post.

Beijim

Tried everything w/o success.

Whether I "Hover" or "Click", the best I get is a dropdown menu with 4 choices...Using the registry, Add/manage coins, Add/ manage sets and NGC population.

I'll keep trying. Thanks for your patience. Twowood

• Administrator

In order to use the online submission form and submission tracking at Collectors Society, you must be a paid Collectors Society member. It looks like you are signed up as a free user which means you have access only to the Registry and pop lookup functions.

When you submitted in the past, you submitted as an ANA member. There is an online form for ANA members at www.NGCcoin.com.

You may wonder what the difference is between the ANA and Collectors Society online forms. The Collectors Society online form provides a 10% discount for grading fees.

Regarding the tracking of submissions, you are always welcome to call Customer Service at 1.800.NGC.COIN