• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking offers on some key date Lincoln Wheat Cents (and a Key Barber Half)

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

My boss has asked me to gather offers (on his behalf) on some raw key date Lincoln Cents from a recent auction pickup.

Dates available are 1909 S, 1909 S VDB (Die Pair #4), 1914 D, 1922 No D (Die Pair #2), 1931 S, and 1955 DDO (looks like an old cleaning that's started to re-tone.)

The three main keys were discussed in a thread ATS HERE. All coins available at this time are pictured in this thread ATS HERE.

All coins are sold AS IS and sale price will include shipping costs. Payment via Money Order or Personal Check preferred.

Thank you!

Hi Benjamin,

Have you advised your boss/friend that all of these would sell for much stronger prices if they were authenticated and encapsulated? I think you could almost (if not more than) double the offer prices you'd get if all three of the "big keys" graded out problem free.

Just a thought....best of luck! (thumbs u

Brandon

Brandon,

I have already mentioned that to my boss...we will see if he eventually takes my advice. I agree.

Which reminds me...I need to add one more coin to the original list (even though it's not a wheat cent!):

1913 Barber Half NGC AU53

100_zpspl1mry9d.jpg