• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Achieving My Goal and Exciting New Additions! posted by The Argentum Collector

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I am well on my way to achieving my year end goal for my custom set "THE GLOBAL SILVER COIN COLLECTION".

I set a goal to have 300 silver coins from 70 different countries my the end of 2015 and I am well on my way with 298 silver coins from 66 different countries!

This week I added some fun new coins:

1. 2000 Liberia S$10 Air Force One Boeing 707 PF 69 Ultra Cameo, which had a low mintage of just 20,000 and is currently the only graded example.

2. 1987 China S10Y Panda PF 69 Ultra Cameo, which was the first 1 oz. .999 fine silver Panda with a low mintage of only 31,000 and a current NGC population of just 949.

3. 1991 USSR S3R Moscow's Arch of Triumph PF 67 Ultra Cameo, which had a mintage of just 40,000 and has a very low NGC population of just 29.

4. 2011 Israel S1NS Yitzhak Rabin Nobel Peace Prize MS 69, which had a mintage of only 1,800 and has a very low NGC population of just 4.

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/wcm/CoinCustomSetView.aspx?s=14077

16455.JPG

See more journals by The Argentum Collector

What a neato idea for a set. I never thought of a line of coins like that. I'll keep an eye out for oddities in my travels. Want me to let you know if I find something odd? I'm retired, so you just pay me for what I paid and shipping, and its yours.

Capt. Brian

The Lost Navigator