• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My hamster is starving! HELP!!!

12 posts in this topic

With the $1.38 profit I made from last week's eBay auctions, I was able to buy my dog a hamburger at McDonalds. Now, my hamster is hungry! Please bid on my auctions before the hamster starts gnawing on the dog! more eBay auctions, including a handful of nice, early Walkers

James

When I read your earlier post, I thought it might be a good idea to rent your dog to stud. That way he could cover his own room & board. But, I've got a better idea. Why don't you mate the dog and hamster. Do you know how much a hamog is going for on EBay?

Chris

Here's one for you:

Where do you find a dog with no legs?

(answer below)

Right where you left him! 893applaud-thumb.gif

James

Sorry, James! I just couldn't resist. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Yeah, my dog is still back in Maryland. I think Hamog sounds more intriguing. Dogster sounds like someone running the Iditarod.

All joking aside, I checked your items on EBay. Unfortunately, my interests are in modern proofs and commemoratives, states quarters, SAE's and the like. I'll check back from time to time if I expand my interests.

Thanks,

Chris

My cat would like to eat... oops, I meant meet your hamster. Then your would be free from the starving hamster problem.

Or a more simple and practical idea,would be to feed the hamster to the dog then you would be rid of both problems thumbsup2.gif