• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

States Quarters Sets

3 posts in this topic

When I enrolled as a CS member last year, I received the 2003-D set, MS65, as a gift. Thank you, it's very nice. Recently, I saw one of your ads that offered the 2004 SQ's as a gift for new and renewing members. Of course, I renewed early to take advantage of the offer. It would be nice to have an entire MS65 collection which raises these questions for you:

1) Are there sets available for purchase for the years 1999-2002?

2) Are there sets available for purchase with the "P" mintmark, as well?

3) If not, can I submit coins for grading to be placed in these multi-coin holders?

4) If I submit SQ's and there are multiple MS65 of each state and mintmark, can I specify that the excess be encapsulated individually?

5) If I submit SQ's that grade higher than MS65, can I specify that they are to be encapsulated individually?

6) What information would you need on the submission for to accomplish all of this, or would it be best to make an appointment to visit you. (I only live an hour away.)

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, the State Quarter sample sets are only available for the new and renewing members packages. I don't believe we were offering the multi-holder sample sets or produced any for the 1999-2002 State Quarters as samples. You can have your own sets put together in the multi-holder as you asked about, however. Call our customer service department, and ask to speak with Steve Hart, about our bulk submission program and how to go about getting your multi-holder quarter sets done.

Thanks,