• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you grade this ???

13 posts in this topic

Looks 20ish to me, maybe 25,the reverse looks a little stronger.

Cool old coin that someone had put away.

I like the color too.

Yeah I was thinking 20-25 when I used the PCGS Photograde App... but my eyes are not what they use to be...

Low VF. Attractive toning, but I don't like the scratch on her breast.

Hahaha at 45 I have 0 chance at actually seeing that scratch when I look at this coin. Look at the size of the staple in comparison. I'd be lucky to read the date without a loupe.... lol

Low VF. Attractive toning, but I don't like the scratch on her breast.

Hahaha at 45 I have 0 chance at actually seeing that scratch when I look at this coin. Look at the size of the staple in comparison. I'd be lucky to read the date without a loupe.... lol

These are small, for sure. But look on the bright side - they are still twice as big as the half dime! lol

I tried looking at the Capped Bust Half-Dime in my Dansco 7070 and it was just completely blurry.

I guess thats the one good thing about toners... unless I go colorblind I can at least enjoy that aspect as I age.

... I just love it for the color....

I know that feeling. I take a large amount of photos of all the coins that I have owned and occasionally go through them. I actually have a gallery of the onced owned coins on my web site so if anyone that bought one wanted to use the photo they could just download it.

Here is a Seated Liberty Dime that was not a high grade but I kick myself in the a#$ everytime I see that photo and wonder where it is now.

1853_Dime_W_Arrows2.jpg

Some wild toning on that Bust for sure. Nice pickup.