• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No more Modern?

6 posts in this topic

It does appear that NGC has removed the "Modern Coin" grading service from their offered services. And there does not to be any type of "Press Release" about the removal of the "Modern Coin" grading service on there website. I wonder why they removed it?

I just submitted some Modern coins. It doesn't appear on the services list, but "Modern" is a drop-down choice when doing an on-line invoice (or at least it was a choice when I did mine). I also went back and looked in the news archives, but could find nothing regarding a change to Modern service. So, I assumed that it still available and submitted.

Maybe a mod can move this thread over to the "Ask NGC" forum so we can find out if there has indeed been a change????

The Modern Tier is available. It is currently missing from the services and fees page on our web site but is in the process of being corrected.

In the meantime you can view our tiers and services here: http://www.ngccoin.com/pdf/collector-pricing.pdf

Thank you