• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEEN AWHILE.. posted by Eagles-R-it

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

MINT AND IT'S DELIVERIES?????

Hi, Today my 2014 D Sacagawea enhanced dollars are due to arrive. It has been over 2 months since I placed my order for them. This is contrast to the US Marshalls silver dollar that I ordered on Thursday at the opening. My receipt was printed at :02 after the hour. On Friday they said they were shipped and I received them on this past Monday. Had all the paperwork and box for shipping ready, mailed them and NGC got them on Wednesday. Two totally different scenarios. I also got back my 25th anniversary silver eagle set from NGC Wednesday, and all 70s except for the "W" burnished. Got a 69. It had grown some toning while in captivity in my closet for nearly 4 years. It is neat though. Also have a hand full of coins at NCS, we will see in a few weeks how they did. Will try to load the picture of the toned eagle.

16353.JPG

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

Hurry Up NCS!!! :grin:

Seems like we have waited all year. Oh -- It is just February.

A little toning on 1 Silver Eagle coin after 4 years in storage. Pretty good. You did check the box for return mint package right?

I have an extra 25th Anniversary mint case if anyone is looking for one.

Rick