• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How long does it take for Variety Plus?

6 posts in this topic

Coin was already NGC Graded PR68, sent in under Variety Plus. First submission since I wandered over from ATS. Instructions indicated to "not" select a tier if it's already graded.

VP indicates 5 days + tier, but since no tier involved what's the time frame? Logged in 1/13.

Very quickly moved to "Scheduled for Grading" where it's sat ever since.

Thanks Cass

Dont feel bad, I have three earlybird with one variety logged in late Dec and still showing scheduled for grading. Figure I'll give it till the end of the month then call to make sure somthing isn't wrong. Maybe they are just backed up.

When will people learn not to send coins in in January if they are in a hurry to get them graded. The TPG's are buried under a mountain of green monster boxes and they are out of the office for pretty much two weeks with FUN and Long Beach.

I'm not in a hurry condor1, just asked a basic question.

As I said my first submission here. And I'm happy to report it has moved as of today to Grading/Quality control. :applause:

And, I didn't send it in for grading, just variety attribution.

An update without a bump but status now indicates Shipped!! So there you have it folks. Not too bad considering the Holiday and weekends.