• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1963-D nickels (all PCGS MS65) from an original canvas bag

4 posts in this topic

I just got these back from PCGS. I went through an original canvas bag (4000 coins) of 1963-D nickels and submitted the best to PCGS. I was shocked none came back 65+ or 66, but these are the very best of the cherry-picked bunch. I have 8 in MS65 (a couple of which are very close to FS). I submitted the best FS coins too, irrespective of grade, but we're not going to worry about those for now.

Please send me a message if interested. I'm not going to image all of them individually but here a couple of pictures:

IMG_2196_zps7295ae3d.jpg

IMG_2197_zps80b986c6.jpg

These have auctioned for between $30 and $80 at Heritage (and are listed on eBay for $90-$120), so I'd be looking for something around $30-$60 each. Some are obviously nicer than others, so I'll send better, detailed pics of individual coins (although is hard for me to capture the detail on the steps). I first wanted to get a feel for any interest on this board.