• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back in the Picture additions posted by Rick's Keepers

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Nothing worse than not seeing exactly what I have.

Friends,

Around 6 months ago my computer crashed and shut down. I have since been useing a small lap top till I could afford a new tower. Coin additions came in every month till December keeping the extra cash too low to afford anything else.

Finally----A new tower yesterday. Charged the battery in the camera and hooked all the needed hardware up to get pics rolling once more. I still need a good picture shop program to make the greatlooking collages that popup around here but very happy to be able to shoot a few and load them again.

I only did a few pics as the weather was bad and lighting was dim so here is the best of 12 pics.

Slanted and a little out of focus but finally starting to add thepics needed tobetter complete the sets.

Enjoy,

Rick

16294.JPG

See more journals by Rick's Keepers

Thanks Larry,

I checked out the collages and they have the round crop pics. May just do the trick. I was just about to go to Best Buy and spend $100 on a photo shop disk.

That leaves cash towards ONE MORE COIN. :grin:

Rick