• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to Mr. Smith Guesser and Bill Jones

15 posts in this topic

Congrats to both of you!

If NGC ever came up with an award for the Best Numismatic Work of the Decade, I would nominate From Mine to Mint by Roger Burdette.

Chris

Congrats to both of you!

If NGC ever came up with an award for the Best Numismatic Work of the Decade, I would nominate From Mine to Mint by Roger Burdette.

Chris

How can you limit it to just one of Roger's books? I would include his other works too.

Thanks, but the thread is congrats to the Registry winners, so let's show them appreciation for what they have done.

(Anyway, my book won't fit in a slab - not even the hockey puck ones...)

Thanks guys. I'm expecting the ticker tape parade to start sometime this afternoon. :)

But seriously, I really have put a lot of work into my registry set. I just love collecting coins and learning about them and want to share everything I've learned with everyone.

Thanks again all.

Luke

...ticker tape after we get out free drinks.... ;)

Thanks, but the thread is congrats to the Registry winners,

White man speak with forked tongue!

Chris

Thank you all very much. Yes it does take an effort to post the pictures and write-ups, but it is all worth it when you see that others are enjoying your work.