• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HTML CRASH JUST IN TIME FOR REGISTRY AWARDS! posted by DCZAN SILVER COINS

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Really disappointing.

The HTML on the NGC custom sets has crashed and my custom collection has been void of the hard work that I put into it for the registry awards! I put a lot of time and money into my site to prep it for this years awards and now it seems to be in vain.

I've sent several contact emails to NGC over the past three days but haven't heard back.

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/CoinCustomSetView.aspx?s=14077

See more journals by DCZAN SILVER COINS

There is actually a thread on here where Dena addressed the issue. I know how you feel though. I wasn't expecting a Registry Award, but I did put time linking/citing authorities to support the introduction that I wrote for one of my custom sets.

• Administrator

Our office was closed yesterday and is closed today. I will see about correcting the format of your set Monday if I am unable to have it done today. I can assure you that this will not be a problem in regards to the awards. We are fully aware of the hard work that was put into these sets.

Dena,

I was wondering if you can create a census pop report for the 1964-2014 W GOLD 50C KENNEDY NGC PF FIRST RELEASES ?

I have asked Ali to please update this issue for a long time and she told me that the early releases and the first releases are bunched together. But Ali told me that NGC will separate them by the end of the year. I have people commenting on my post about my first releases saying that "Where did I get these first releases, HSN PLATES" I am very proud to have my first releases in Top Ranking sets and I paid just like everyone else for this label and it is not reconized in All the 2014 KENNEDY 50th Anniversary Sets. They are is silver but not Gold or clad. I was wondering if you can help me out. I have these in my registry competive sets. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

December 3, 2014 was the was the last day to have all your coins in the registry sets. As we all know the Registry Awards will be on January 9, 2015 but my question if we win a award in The Top Ranking Competitve Sets, Will we get a certificate sent to us by mail or email.

Example I had finished 2nd Place by the deadline on December 3, 2014 for a TOP RANKING COMPETITVE SET on the 2014 KENNEDY 50th Anniversary complete sets. if anyone knows please comment on this post. Thanks