• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with scheduled coin shows coming up in Jan/Feb of 2015

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me out by providing some sort of a resource where I can go to see what coin shows are coming up, and where??? I am familiar with the Long Beach shows, and how to find info on them, but I am wondering if there One resource that I can use to see what/when/where/etc...

I would like to attend a coin show in Vegas that is sometime in January... does anyone know if there is one that would be worth planning a Vegas trip to attend it?

Thanks

Coin World's show guide only seems to look a few weeks ahead, but CoinZip's show guide seems to look farther ahead.

Some of the larger dealers list the shows they're attending on their websites - that should work well for larger shows.

Unfortunately, I can't help on the next Las Vegas show.

So far I have found shows in Vegas March 20-22, Sept 11 - 13, and Dec 11-13.

There appears to be a small show at the Orleans Hotel in Vegas on Feb 6-8, Apt 24-26, May 29-31, July 31-Aug 2, Oct 30-Nov 1, and Dec 18 - 20.

If the LV show is the same one I attended in 2005, it isn't a very large one. It was a combination of weaponry (guns and knives) and coins. I was living in PHX at the time and flew up for the day to drop off my best coins with NGC, since it was my first submission. If I lived there or only had to drive a short distance, I would go again but not otherwise.