• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas YN Giveaway....

9 posts in this topic

Okay so Im a little late but I promise to send these out Priority Mail 2 day so if I can get them in the mail by tomorrow they should be to your lucky YN on December 24th.

Here's an "antique" Capital Plastics holder with some clad UNC coins. (note this holder is missing the spots for the 1977 and 1976 Ikes and even Type 1 and 2 1976 coins so I can honestly say this was holder made in 1976 !) But its going to take some time and $$ to fill the rest of the holes - most of them are for the silver Ikes, proof and unc.

Full_Size_Render.jpg

And here's a coin close to my heart... a toned 1973 proof Clad. Its really tough to find proof 1973-S clad Ikes... hard to tell from my lousy photos but its has a nice amber center with icy blue rims...

IMG_0194.jpg

And two more Harris Album sets with 12 AU/BU coins in each...

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

So post below and let me know if you have a YN in your life you would like to give these to...

I will put all names in a hat and the first name chosen gets the Capital set, 2nd name the toned Ike and 3rd and 4th the Harris Albums.

Merry Christmas to All !!!

I would love to have one of these sets for my son and even for myself, my son wouldn't know what to do with it just yet. He's only 3 months old. So good luck to those YN's who do win.

Hey guys you realize it doesnt have to be your own son/daughter...

I dont have kids so I do this for others... think along the same lines - maybe a nephew or the son of friend or a friend of your son/daughter that has showed a little interest in coins... anyone that you think you can give it to that might spark an interest in coins...

Anyone here run a boy scout troop ?

I do this so we can bring in new collectors to the hobby... Since I dont have kids I dont have a way to reach YN newbies...

Okay only 1 entry so far...

Sam... I need 3 more. Or I will just hold on to them for another YN giveaway...

If I dont get anymore entries by midnight tonight I will just cut it off. Im off to the post office tomorrow...

Okay only 1 entry so far...

Sam... I need 3 more. Or I will just hold on to them for another YN giveaway...

If I dont get anymore entries by midnight tonight I will just cut it off. Im off to the post office tomorrow...

Yea, no fun with just one entry. I completely agree with wanting more entries. Help Mr Toner out guys!!