• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a Coin That You Have and Like with Little to No Numismatic Value

6 posts in this topic

I like this 1935 Buffalo nickel because of its pitch black color. It's so black, I could hardly get a photo of it. It's kind of hard to see exactly how black it really is. But believe me, this Buffalo is blacker than night.

14si4uu.jpg9zveab.jpg

I'd put a numismatic value on this black beauty at a whopping $0.30.

My grandfather had a small pouch that he carried with him daily. It had three coins in it - a 1900 Canadian Large Cent, an 1897 Cent from the Netherlands and a 1945 Walker.

Here's the 45 Half - it's my mothers birth year. It's just a well circulated common date Walker with no numismatic value - to me it's priceless......

IMG_4061-horz_zpsa9bbaa07.jpg

PS - I'm glad you started this thread. I haven't looked at these coins in a couple of years and there's now some spots of verdigris to be dealt with.

I wrote the below as a Journal Entry on 9/21/2012

16 Cents / 1 Nickel / 1 Dime / $3.50 in Quarters and 2 One Dollar Bills

The list above was the contents of my Uncle's pockets on the day he passed away a little over a week ago. Amongst the Lincoln Cents was this old worn out Wheat Cent. I think I'll just hang on to it.

12148.jpg.