• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCS then NGC with other coins

4 posts in this topic

So I plan on getting the NGC membership with the 5 free grades. I'm probably going to have 8-12 coins I plan on submitting for grades, 3 coins for reholders, and one coin to NCS.

Am I able to send all the coins to NGC at once?

What will be the cost to get this coin conserved?

<a  href=1885-4_zps3d271176.jpg' alt='1885-4_zps3

1885-5_zps988986c8.jpg

You can send all submissions together in one box however, you need to use separate invoices for NCS and NGC submissions. Please make sure you fill out a new form for each service for example, the NGC reholder and the 2 coins for conservation must be on two separate invoices. The NCS conservation fee is based on coin value: the evaluation fee is 1% ($10 minimum) and conservation is 4% ($15 Minimum).

Hi I have a question on conservation and 5 free grades voucher.

I am intending to use the voucher for 5 coins that are not of good conditions. I am thinking of having the coins conserved before grading. May I send the coins and voucher to NCS? Will NCS pass the coins and voucher to NGC after conservation?

Thanks