• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014

4 posts in this topic

Still looking for one NGC MS69 quarter from 2009 as well as one from 2010-2014. Business strike only, no SMS coins. Would prefer the more common coins, but a great price on a lower pop coin would be ok too. It's for a type set I'm putting together, so population doesn't matter to me as much as just getting the high grade. Please message me if you are able to help me out. Thanks :)

Also looking for an NGC MS69 first series Sac dollar 2000-2008. Do not need a pop 1 coin, but would look at it if the price is good. No spots/stains/toning on these dollars please.

Top priority is finding quarters, but this hasn't gone as quickly as I'd hoped. Thanks again.

Also looking for an NGC MS69 first series Sac dollar 2000-2008. Do not need a pop 1 coin, but would look at it if the price is good. No spots/stains/toning on these dollars please.

Top priority is finding quarters, but this hasn't gone as quickly as I'd hoped. Thanks again.

It hasn't gone as quickly as you hoped because these coins are simply not out there for sale. I have had the #1 21st Century set on NGC for 3-4 years -- and I didn't put it together over night...you gotta have some patience if you insist on having these top pop coins.

The 2000-2008 Sacagawea coins in MS69 business strike will not be cheap. Even the 2000 (which has the highest pop) will set you back more than one would think.

Good luck!

Impatience, excitement...6 of one, half dozen of the other ;) Unfortunately for me, several of the coins I'm looking for sold this spring for great prices, and mutliple times at that.

The first time I made a 21st Century posting on here, I ended up purchasing 2 awesome coins within one day of making the post...that may have skewed my expectations :)

I appreciate your insight, as well as all the information I have gotten from the CS members in the short time I've been here. Great people!! :)