• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sears

10 posts in this topic

It's considered to be a medallion. The face of the Statue of Liberty contains material taken from the statue of Liberty. Since it isn't a coin, it has no numismatic value. Medallion collectors might be interested, if any....

Also, technically, it's not a "coin" because coins are money and American coins are issued by the government.

So, if you're looking at a metal disc and it doesn't have a denomination on it, nor does it say "United States of America", then it's not a modern American coin; it is what we would call a "medallion."

I checked out a few website but, most of them of "upper-scale" kings, queens, wedding of princes, etc. Nothing about Sears medallion so, I guess it's a dud...thanks for the info.

moneyhoney,

What did you search on? (what search term did you use?)

What websites did you visit?

I really just don't understand your comment above.

moneyhoney i suggest you slow it down a bit on the posting. The amount of new post by you is probably triple of mine. And most of your post can either be solved in the same post the question originated in or a 5 minute search on google. Please consider.