• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is OT. But I Think the Collectors Here Might be Interested

1 post in this topic

So, yeah this is definitely off the topic of coins. But I've noticed that many coin collectors here like to debate. So they might be interested in this website: www.debate.org

It's just an online debate forum. But in the few debates that I've been involved in so far, I've found intelligent, non-emotional, non-ideological, rational, and polite arguments. Although, I'm sure the website has it's share of trolls. I've also found it really interesting to take a position on a side of an argument that I don't agree with...to play the devil's advocate.

Again, I know this is off the topic of coins. But I thought the folks here might be interested. If anyone has strong feelings that I should delete this post, I will, just comment below.

Just wanted to add that all topics seem to be open for debate there, it's free to sign up, and you can even debate dumb, tounge-in-cheek stuff. Like, I'm thinking of starting a debate to prove that Bo and Luke Duke of Hazzard County are 100% free from any criminal intent.