• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colorful toned early commems

5 posts in this topic

Who has some to sell? Nothing crazy and over the top! I'm doing a set that I'd like to match. So although I love the crazy monsters it is unrealistic to match a set like that. Anyhow any offers would be appreciated.

I been doing one each for a while now. Pretty coins that usually require a premium. But as you know the monster commems can excede $30k easily. Times that by 50 coins and were pushing $2M :-) lol

But as you know the monster commems can excede $30k easily. Times that by 50 coins and were pushing $2M :-) lol

At those levels, usually the coins are both monster toners and top pop (typically MS67 or higher range). I think you could do one cheaper in gem/near gem grade, provided that the toners exist at those levels. Good luck!

Just two years ago two ms66 Huegonots sold at Stacks for $33k a piece!!! They are now top pops at pcgs. Color commems get ridiculous upgrades IMO. So most monsters are top pop! $33k!!! Its still mind boggling to me lol