• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay, true auctions: Ancient Greek coins- approx. 8 hrs left- still below cost

3 posts in this topic

Some of these are likely $100-300-ish coins, so I am taking some risk by hangin' 'em out there with 99¢ starts and no reserves. But we'll let 'em find their true value this way. Please give 'em a bid or two if you are so inclined, and thanks.

I see the Aigina sea turtle has taken off already, and two others had bids within 10 minutes of my listing them!

Good luck!

Click here for auctions

(Added some flea-markety US lots on 10/14. More stuff later, if I get the chance.)

The ancient Greek stuff is wounding down, now with only about 8 hours remaining as of this post. All are still below my cost, though a couple are close. A couple of others are still significantly below cost, like only 20-30% of the way there.

I'm not going to make any money here, and knew that was a risk of true auctions, but I'd sure prefer to break even if I can.