• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying Now! the following:

3 posts in this topic

-I need more mercury dimes for my album collection, many dates needed, in average good and very good condition

-I need more roosies for my album collection, many dates needed, about uncirculated condition is desired

-I need albums for Canadian penny's, nickels, and dimes. Along with a small guide of all the dates and mintmarks if not included in or on the albums

-Civil War tokens, buying all I can afford at good prices

-Holed coins, let me know what you have, im considering starting a collection of these with some help and guidance, seems fun and they are mostly cheaper

-Tax and transportation tokens, in any grades at good prices

-Hickey bros. tokens, in any grades, will pay premiums

-Books on tokens, let me know what you specifically have

-Cheap counterstamped coins

-Cheap so-called-dollars, Pics required

That's it, I know it's a long list for a little guy like me, but most of this stuff is just the fun cheap stuff. cool.gif PM me with any offers or help you might be able to lend. If you have Ebay auctions with the above items included you think i'd be interested in, PM me also. Thanks ahead of time. cloud9.gif