• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Coins- FSH! Updated!! 10%-20% off all coins!

7 posts in this topic

*******Due to recent events, I will not ship coins without having received payment first. I always offer a 14-day return policy. If you are not satisfied with the coins you received, you can ship them back to me and once I have regained possession of the coins your payment will be refunded.***

I have accumulated quite a large group of raw coins over the past couple of months and it is time to get some of these coins sold! PayPal is the preferred payment method. I will also accept checks/USPS Money Orders. If paying by check/money order, items will not be shipped until payment clears through my bank(unless you have paid me by check in the past. Or if you can provide no less than 3 references for check payments). Shipping is $7 and comes by USPS Priority Mail with delivery/signature confirmation. Insurance will also be added at customer request or if the total order is over $300. Here's a list of what I've got-

1943-P Jefferson "War" Nickel- Select Gem Unc.- $35- $30

1944-D Jefferson "War" Nickel- Choice Gem Unc.- $25- $20

1944-S Jefferson "War" Nickel- Choice Gem Unc.- $25- $20

1953-S Jefferson Nickel- Semi PL Choice Gem Unc.- $20- $15

1941-S Mercury Dime- Gem Unc. FB- $28 $23

1942 Mercury Dime- Gem+ Unc.- $15 $12

1943-S Mercury Dime- Gem+ Unc.- $15 $12

1944-D Mercury Dime- Gem+ Unc. FB- $25 $20

1944-S Mercury Dime- Very Choice BU- $15 12

1945 Mercury Dime- Gem Unc.- $15 $12

1945 Mercury Dime- Choice Gem Unc.- $20 $15

83- Roosevelt Dimes: These coins grade between Choice BU and Choice Gem Unc. A good majority of the coins are Gem/Choice Gem Unc. and just about all of the coins have some very lovely toning. There are crescent toners, Obv. only toners, Obv./Rev. toners, and pretty much everything in between. I'm asking $8.75 per coin. If you buy the entire lot, I'll take $675 for all the Roosevelts.

1959 Washington Quarter- Type "B" Reverse- Gem+ Unc.- $65 $50

1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar- Gem Unc.- $70

1955 Franklin Half Dollar- Gem Unc. FBL- $60 $56

I also have 4 Lincoln Wheat Cent Albums-

The first album is a Library of Coins 1909-1940 Lincoln Cents Part 1. Album is 71% complete and only missing 26 coins. All coins are in Average Circulated condition. Asking $40 $35 for this one.

The second album is an old, blue Whitman Coin Folder(#9004) 1909-1940 Lincoln Wheat Cents. The album is 56% complete and is missing 39 coins, plus the one "Variety" slot in the back of the book. Average Circulated Condition. Asking $30 $25 for this one.

The third and fourth albums are being sold as a pair. They are both older versions of the blue Whitman Coin Folders. The first volume is 1909-1940 and is 68% complete, only missing 26 coins. The second volume is almost complete from 1941 through 1968. It is missing the 1960 Memorial Cent. All coins in both albums are Average Circulated condition. I'm asking $50 $45 for the pair.

I also have a USPS Priority Mail, Medium Flat-Rate box pretty much full of Lincoln Cents, both Wheat and Memorial Cents. There are also a few Large Cents mixed in with the lot as well as Lincoln Steel Cents. I've I had to guess, there are probably well over 2000 coins in this one box. Most of the Cents are in Circulated condition and I didn't spend much time going through every single coin. I'm asking $200 or best offer for this box.

If you wanted to buy the entire lot of everything I have for sale here, the grand total comes to $1347. I will sell the entire lot for $750 shipped if you purchase everything!

Let's get this stuff sold! Thanks for looking!