• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is everybody?

18 posts in this topic

I missed the NumismaQuest?? I just assumed that they sent the prize to EVP each week and decided to drop the questions. laugh.gif

I moved last Thursday through Sunday and was without computer 95% of that time, so I missed out on a great deal of posts, both sides of the street.

No, NGC missed the NumismaQuest. The Secret Society of Real Posters took a vote shortly thereafter to boycott the boards until the weekly prize was raised to at least a Porsche.

Didn't you get your ballot? grin.gif

The Secret Society of Real Posters took a vote shortly thereafter to boycott the boards until the weekly prize was raised to at least a Porsche.

Didn't you get your ballot?

Haven't caught up on e-mails yet, but I wondered why Spooly was saying that he was going to get a new porch for his house laugh.gif

Well, at least we're still talking about coins. That can't be said for the other side of the street. It's so off topic over there anymore. Will everyone please promise that they will never make a topic about AT ever!!??!!

ok who took my pants?! mad.gif They were here before the party I swear! smirk.gif

heh Unfortunately when it snows here, I get to work a lot more than usual! Seems that when it snows, people decide that day is a good day to see if they can figure out that whole work from home thing that they never bothered to try before. I get to help them fix it and make it work, of course I get to do this from the office while they get to sit home and not worry about driving in 2 foot of snow to get to work mad.gif

oh well, I plan on doing some goofing off soon, and hopefully shop for some new coins grin.gif