• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AT/NT Mercury

11 posts in this topic

This dime looks fishy. Look at the lettering, it isn't particularly lustrous either but it could be the pictures. I do see die polish lines. I think the toning looks odd too although I have seen a few like it. AT or NT?

$T2eC16h,!)QFIcd!h9pjBS,dPJP9qg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16Z,!zIFIfMmziw4BS,dPi0Mcw~~60_57.JPG

Its mint state and natural IMO.... Not worth there asking price as its too beat up! I had a very similar toned merc. I thought it could go 68. I acetoned it prior to grading and instead of getting my precious fingers acetoned I folded a paper clip to scoop it out..... Coin darkened right in front of my eyes! I wanted to faint lol

I usually acetone in a shot glass and just fill the glass with water to evacuate the acetone. I then spill the coin into my hand and rinse for 30 seconds or so on each side and the rims.

I agree, looks real to me and unc but not a very lofty grade.

Who cares, so so coin at best. Worth melt.

I think it's attractive and plenty of people would pay more than melt for it.

But in answer to your question, the person who started the thread cares, as do others. Thanks for your contribution.

Who cares, so so coin at best. Worth melt.

Everyone who posted cares, even if u don't. If you ain't got nothing nice to say shut your face and just watch.