• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some opinions

6 posts in this topic

Are golden toned kennedys worth any extra. These proof sets i own have partial gold toning and its quite nice. I will provide pictures later since im on my phone.

Toning can always add a premium to any coin. It just depends on how attractive the toning is and whether there's a buyer for that particular hue.

Ok. Thanks

If you have a nice golden toned proof 69 JFK I am interested and will pay a small premium. If you have a rainbow toned 69 proof JFK I will pay a much larger premium.

Raw is fine. Post some photos.

Toning can always add a premium to any coin. It just depends on how attractive the toning is and whether there's a buyer for that particular hue.

I doubt that you meant that the way it sounded, but...

Toning cannot "always add a premium to any coin". It can add value to some coins and penalize the eye appeal and value of others ;)

I doubt that you meant that the way it sounded, but...

Toning cannot "always add a premium to any coin". It can add value to some coins and penalize the eye appeal and value of others ;)

Checkmate! Delete the word "always" from my initial post and it more clearly relay my thoughts on the subject.